Here are some important things I’ve learned in the last few days:
1. The book The Giver was the first of FOUR BOOKS. Do you remember that book? The ending wasn’t very satisfying but I took it as stand-alone text. This is very exciting news.
2. The Bic Crystal for Her! OMG! Read the reviews.
3. My favourite vice, Made in Chelsea, is BACK.
4. Lena Dunham is writing a book. This news is a few days old, but will fill a feminist-book-shaped-hole in my heart. I’m thinking of buying the hardcover.
5. The band Farewell Milwaukee is my new obsession, and not just because MKE is my hometown. Check out my favourite song of theirs: